Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Happy Birthday To Liberty!



     Today we celebrate Liberty's 4TH birthday!....or at least we would if we were with her and knew where she was.  As I've written in the past "birthday postings" we don't know where Liberty or her siblings are or how they are doing.  As I write this and look at this picture I remember the journey this little gift from GOD has already had in the few years shes been here on earth.  If you go back to one the very early postings I made on this site, I shared how very close we came to loosing Liberty before her first birthday due to diabetes.  Prior to turning 1, she had to be life flighted to Vanderbilt Children's Hospital with a blood sugar level that was through the roof and since then has had to be monitored constantly and take injections multiple times daily.  Through out this whole ordeal, Liberty never lost the sparkle in her eye or her laugh and smile. She is truly a miracle of GOD and always brought much happiness and joy into our home. I think one of the things that hurts the most with her absence in our lives is not knowing if she will remember us. I know some of us have vivid memories of things when we were very young...but I am not one of them! (I have a hard time remembering things that happened when I was 10 or 12 so remembering things at age 2-4 seems impossible for me)  Having said all this, I want to take a moment and write directly to Liberty, the same way I've done with Joshua and Lily.


     Happy Birthday Liberty!  Today you turn 4 years old and Gramma and I want to wish you not only a Happy Birthday but also to say we love you and miss you more than you could possibly know.  Just like your brother and sister, we pray for you all the time and long to know how your doing and where your at.  You are a very special little girl and hold a special place in our hearts.  As your grandfather, I want to tell you that your name, Liberty, is no mistake and that it is not just a name chosen by your parents but a name given you by the LORD your creator.  Your name means FREEDOM and we are praying to that end constantly for you.  Freedom from sickness.....freedom from sin.....freedom from turmoil and confusion... freedom from any type of bondage and the release of GODS perfect plan for your life!  I know your still too young to understand fully but my prayer for you comes from Isaiah 60:22 and Isaiah 61:1-11..................


 60:22 The least one shall become a thousand [a clan], and the small one a strong nation. I, the Lord, will hasten it in its [appointed] time.


61     The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed and qualified me to preach the Gospel of good tidings to the meek, the poor, and afflicted; He has sent me to bind up and heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the [physical and spiritual] captives and the opening of the prison and of the eyes to those who are bound,
To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord [the year of His favor] [a]and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn,
To grant [consolation and joy] to those who mourn in Zion—to give them an ornament (a garland or diadem) of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, the garment [expressive] of praise instead of a heavy, burdened, and failing spirit—that they may be called oaks of righteousness [lofty, strong, and magnificent, distinguished for uprightness, justice, and right standing with God], the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.
And they shall rebuild the ancient ruins; they shall raise up the former desolations and renew the ruined cities, the devastations of many generations.
Aliens shall stand [ready] and feed your flocks, and foreigners shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.
But you shall be called the priests of the Lord; people will speak of you as the ministers of our God. You shall eat the wealth of the nations, and the glory [once that of your captors] shall be yours.
Instead of your [former] shame you shall have a twofold recompense; instead of dishonor and reproach [your people] shall rejoice in their portion. Therefore in their land they shall possess double [what they had forfeited]; everlasting joy shall be theirs.
For I the Lord love justice; I hate robbery and wrong with violence or a burnt offering. And I will faithfully give them their recompense in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant or league with them.
And their offspring shall be known among the nations and their descendants among the peoples. All who see them [in their prosperity] will recognize and acknowledge that they are the people whom the Lord has blessed.
10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul will exult in my God; for He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself with a garland, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
11 For as [surely as] the earth brings forth its shoots, and as a garden causes what is sown in it to spring forth, so [surely] the Lord God will cause rightness and justice and praise to spring forth before all the nations [through the self-fulfilling power of His word].


Chapter 61 is called "Good News For The Oppressed " and ANY sickness (diabetes) is an oppression and we believe you will be not only set free from this disease but that you will see and fulfill GODS perfect plan for your life....and that we will be allowed to not only see this but be a part of it as well!


Isaiah 53:5 Amplified Bible 
But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our guilt and iniquities; the chastisement [needful to obtain] peace and well-being for us was upon Him, and with the stripes [that wounded] Him we are healed and made whole.

Christs work on the cross paid the price for your healing and restoration. We are praying to that end for you!
Love Grandpa Williamson


No comments: